Wednesday 3 July 2013

Cheat Sheet : Clean Baking Substitutes

For many of us, cupcakes and cookies and brownies (oh my!) are a dime a dozen, albeit de-li-cious;

But when you're finding yourself in the kitchen every other day looking to pop a bun in the oven you might want to slow down on the unhealthy flours and sugars for obvious reasons.

I have been using a fantastic cheat sheet that I think should be places on every person's kitchen.

Behold! The Baker's healthy baking cheat sheet!

Might I add that I don't agree/use with a few of the substitutions (any processed sugars/dairy-> only if raw and organic), but I'm not the one who came up with this list, so bear with me.

Besides, if you're just getting into clean eating then you should make a smooth transition, not jump into it not knowing which way is up.

Enjoy! And if you have any other clean cheats, let us know!

Click HERE for the high res photo (readable)





No comments:

Post a Comment